Tuesday, March 28, 2006




Here is a very bad photo of the rough for my new picture, I should of scanned it. I had meant to get it painted on Sunday but I only have it all drawn on watercolour paper. I was out at a sailing club while K was sailing and just thought I needed more reference to do it justice. I often like painting while K is sailing its nice and social to be just a little distracted and talk to people, although you do get a few odd comments. Instead of painting then I got to read a the variety of Sunday papers they had and watched them have a very cold windy sail.

4 comments:

PG said...

I like the little mice on the chair! Always so many things to look at and find in your pictures!

ULLA said...

Mice and cake and tea too... I can't wait to see the real thing. Its so fun to see your work 'in progress'!

Roz said...

I love seeing the sketches beforehand, thanks for sharing.
The chair is a special treat, what a great find!

tlc illustration said...

The chair is pretty great! Charming all over. Looking forward to seeing it finished.