Thursday, March 23, 2006

I have suddenly been struck with some new ideas for paintings. Its been rolling over in the back of my mind. I have no idea what the jack russel and labrador will be up to in a painting yet. But I have been thinking of some birds in the garden having a tea party, drinking sugary tea and lots of chocolate cake. I have also been picturing a cat curled up up in a chair reading a to her favorite toys. I have found the chair in a junk shop and think I will rescue it tomorrow if its still there!

Here are some very naughty rabbits. They caught my attention with their cheeky grin while out selling cards last year. I had driven quite along way I had sold some cards but it hardly covered my petrol. (The shop since has been a very good customer) I had never been to this town before so thought I would have a little wonder. Then I saw them, I'm normally very good and don't buy much when I'm around shops with my sales agent hat on. These rabbit have been an exception so I spent what little profit I made on them. Since then they have been doing the washing up and make me smile when ever I look at them.

3 comments:

ULLA said...

Can't wait to see your new paintings, sounds enchanting... and the little 'rascal' rabbits are wonderful...

CAS said...

Has Dylan seen the new rabbits yet? Will he be wondering why they are allowed to help with the washing up while he isn't?

Cathy xxx

tlc illustration said...

Yes, the rabbits were definately not to be left behind! I love those kinds of 'finds'. I'm glad your cards are selling so well - and what a fun time to get to see all the neat shops that stock them! There are so many other jobs out there I am very grateful to NOT have!!