Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Snow, Sun and a fox

We have had a lovely weekend in the snow up in the lake district. Its was surprisingly sunny. I looked a little red from it yesterday. I had not been in so much snow for years and seemed to spend alot of time falling over.

I made the cake reciepe on Friday posted by Gretal on her www.allaroundus.blogspot.com. It was really tasty and kept our energy levels up.

This lovely looking Mr foxy was proped up on a wall. Maybe to warn off others I don't think I would want that on Dylans house though.

I have not been doing much painting as I am redoing my catalogue. Since putting the new note cards in the old one we thought it looked a little untidy.

3 comments:

uLLA said...

Oh no, is the little fox dead? or just very tired? Lovely photos though... I miss the snow...

Joanna said...

I'm affraid he is dead. He took as a little by surprise. Becuase of dylan I pleased to see dead foxes becuase its one less that can get dylan and bite his little head off. I know foxes have to eat and I would maybe feed them if they would not get dylan but that would not work. So I'm affraid Mr fox is enemy number 1. Feel a little meen but it keeps me awake at night and I even dream of straggling the fox, which is quite out of character.

PG said...

oh my God, now that is why I'm a soft southerner...mountains, snow, ice, cold, stone and dead foxes and You Do This For Fun...with crampons...

Glad the cake worked tho'!