Thursday, April 27, 2006

I think this last week I blogger has had some problems. I could not reload it and it was acting strange. Things seem better know.


Dylan had a lovely outing on Tuesday to one of my art lessons. He managed to cover him self in blue ink which looked very stylish on his white coat! He got chased round a kitchen by three children who although probably terrorized him fed him three carrots two grapes a strawberry and lots of grass and dandelions. Of course they did some lovely pictures of him. I let them have some black paint which I thought was very exciting as its normally banned along with ready made green. The next day he spent recovering in the garden.
I have tried to cover some of my pots. To protect them from the Dylan flower pot monster. I will have to make the holes smaller as he can get his cheeky little nose through the up side down hanging basket. Hence there are only flowers in the middle. The plants that I have crammed on top of his hutch are doing just fine!

5 comments:

Granny B said...

I've just looked at your Blogsite and it has taken me back to my childhood and sailing in Chichester Harbour!

uLLA said...

He looks so content and well-fed here. Poor flower pots, perhaps he's just setting a new style for center grown flowers?

PG said...

Ha, the terror of the pot plants! Bless his spotty hide!

Carol said...

Very cute picture of your flower pot monster lol and yes Joanna better protect your violas and pansies!

Carol said...

P.S.:

So true! Blogger does very strange things some times!