Friday, May 19, 2006


I'm still here,

I have stocked some lovely new shops. Including Fanny's Farm just north of Reigate. Its the most amazing place, your welcomed in with lots of bunting and a scarecrow, you can meet the pigs and chickens. There is a tree house you can have a tea party in. You can buy lots of fresh produce, flowers, plants and my cards! I did a rough for a painting at the weekend as it had all the things I love to draw in it.



www.fannysfarm.com

On Sunday I was convinced it was a good idea to go sailing myself, and it was I enjoyed it very much. But I did not get the painting I wanted to do done.

Oh well I have packed loads of cards this week and got them of to shops and sold a good number at a charity fair yesterday along with some jewelry. Now I'm going to get a whole week of painting! (Hopefully) We are of to Italy tomorrow, K will be sailing and I will be there with my paints. K is going to read the answer phone maual so we can check the answer phone messages and I will be able to check my email.

Dylan is feeling a little sad he can't come too as i have told him about all the lovley green grass by the lake. He thought he might like Italian grass much more than the grass I have planted in his favourite flower pot. He will be in safe hands with next door and he might get to go and say hello on his lead to her chickens.

4 comments:

tlc illustration said...

Fanny's sounds great! How fun to have your stuff there.

Have a good time in Italy!

Ulla said...

What a fairytale setting, love the flags and streamers. I am sure Dylan also is happy that you are happy...

PG said...

Have a marvellous holiday - am looking forward to seeing your 'homework' when you return!

Carol said...

This farm looks very nice and like a very good place to sell your cards! I hope you've had a splendid time in Italy and that Dillon had a good time with the chicken too lol