Friday, June 23, 2006

Walkies please.......

Got there at last with this one, I think!

Dylan has had a little ordeal this week. He has been for the snip poor chap. It was so sad when he was at the vets not seeing him hop around. He reacted badly to the anesthetic, and stopped breathing, thankyou to the vet that resuscitated him, however you do that to a rabbit. Yesterday he was still quite groggy and I fed him lots of his favorite vine leaves as he did not want to eat much else. Today he is nearly back to tiger bouncing, but a little annoyed he can't get to the vine as hopefully I have blocked up his escape holes.

3 comments:

One Crabapple said...

This watercolor is wonderful

I was really pulled in

What a good artist you are !

And I enjoyed the previous enty and seeing the process.

Tommy-Rocket said...

Aaaaaw! Poor Dylan. I hope he's feeling better soon.
Great piccy by the way :0)

Sigrun said...

Hi, I am the first time on your blog. Your paintings are so loveley, I have looked for a while.
Great idears!

Sigrun