Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Another trip back home to Suffolk at the weekend. I think Jessie was sad not to see Dylan. We took K's boat with us this time. My brother crewed for him and they won a race, which was very exciting. I had a lovely swim in the river. I can't believe how warm the water is. The avocet got painted sitting in the shade by the river, watching K and the other boats sail past. I have to confess I did not actually see any avocets, I know though they are hiding out on the salt marsh.

3 comments:

tlc illustration said...

This one is beautiful! Love the reflections in the water. Very effective.

lorna said...

I love this one bestest too. Really striking. :o)

PG said...

I"ve just realised that the last three pictures (marshes and dogs) remind me of 1950's Ladybird or King Penguin books, (that IS a compliment, btw!) It's the colours your are using, muted but rich, and utterly gorgeous.