Monday, July 31, 2006

I have been very lucky and have a new little furry creature come to live on the patio. He is a Blue Rex, only eight weeks old and is really friendly and as you can see has settled in well to eating my plants already.

I went down to Brighton last Thursday to pick him up and was ever so excited about it. I was thinking I should decide on a name for him before introducing him to you all. However we have failed to decide and just was to excited to wait any longer.

It might be Captin Rupert, after a ryan air pilot or Ernest after the country mouse that shared Dylans food (which I spelt wrong before but hopefully have got right now).

I keep trying to up load image and its not working, will try soon, he looks really adorable in the pic I'm trying to load!

3 comments:

tlc illustration said...

What a sweet bunny! I love Rex fur. So soft to pet! Congrats on a new friend.

Tommy-Rocket said...

Oh my Gooooood! That is the cutest thing I have ever ever seen in my life!
I want him, I want him...must not steal other peoples bunnies.

Carol said...

Awww Rupert the rabitt that's fabulous and he looks so so cute! I love his grey colour and nice to see how he loves your pots like Dylan R.I.P. did already! I'm so glad for you Joanna that you've found a new little companion!