Friday, September 01, 2006



One more painting. These paintings are going to be for my next cards. The new cards will be square 150mm x 150mm and will have words on the front. Something that was suggested to me ages ago but I never felt the a6 size cards needed it. I have been practising my writing which has been quiet tricky - I have messy writing that goes in all directions. So its been trying to get some sort of thing that people can read! There is a pile of paper like the one above so I can work out which ones I like best.

K has been super helpful and sorted out my photoshop problems and packing cards for me.

4 comments:

audrey said...

Joanna...beautiful painting. Is that your handwriting at the bottom of the painting cuz it looks great!

Joanna said...

Thanks Audrey, that is my hand writing you can see at the bottom of the painting!

natural attrill said...

Hello, I agree, your handwriting at the bottom looks good to me. Hope the cards sell well, good luck!
Penny.

Carol said...

Hey Joanna I find your handwriting looks very good on the card! I love that victorian garden house! Oh how wish I would own one like this!