Friday, September 21, 2007


I received a wonderful little parcel full of lovely things from Toby and Penny from their blog, natrill atrill. I was lucky enough to receive this because of celebrating the 200th post,which is amazing. I really liked the little card with a picture of a rabbit on and the rabbit bookmark all wrapped up in a little box. I have been wearing the bracelet all the time. Its made by Toby Atrill who must spend ages making all the beads which are full of glitter. I'm a big fan of glitter. Thank you very much.

6 comments:

tlc illustration said...

Cool! Lucky girl.

I answered your comment on my blog over there in the comment section. Thanks for visiting!

PG said...

Lovely, isn't the rabbit sweet? I didn't know you had a glitter fetish...

natural attrill said...

Glad you liked the gift. Thanks for the link to our blog, maybe we'll have some new visitors!

Joanna said...

I do have a glitter fetish I have to confess, its just so nice and fun and pretty.

Hope having the link gets you some new visits.

Clare said...

Hi Joanna,

What a lovely gift - a bit of glitter is lovely!

Clare x

Pea said...

What a beautiful parcel Joanna, the bookmark is appropriate! x