Monday, December 03, 2007

Captain Ruperts very favourite carrot cake recipe

For anybody who can't make it to tea with captain rupert for one reason and another. Here is the recipe for his very favourite carrot cake. I'm making another carrot cake this week they are just such a hit with everyone.

Since not having the solid fuel raybunr K has commented on the better standards of food produced in our kitchen. Its so nice to to struggle with keeping the oven up to temp.

Over the weekend we cooked mince pies, a roast and a flan. More mince pies to go in over this week. I have frozen the last lot so we are not tempted to eat them until we have visitors next weekend.

10 comments:

Rabbits' Guy said...

Oh Cap'n and crew. Now you've done it! All the fuzzys here in the Houseful want Bunny Lady to try the carrot cake recipe. I hope she is up for it. We'll see. Stay tuned!

archi ann said...

hey THANKS i was wanting some carrot cake after seeing that last post! And meant to say we here like what you did with that empty space! it's very nice!

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS ... said...

Thanks Captain Rupert for sharing with us your lovely recipe for your favourite carrot cake, you have such neat handwriting. I do love the picture of you tucking in, will be get to see you enjoying mince pies as well, your mistress keeps you and the master well stocked up with lovely fayre. You are a very lucky rabbit! x

Katherines Dream said...

Thank you the recipe, I have copied and pasted it to Word and looks fab. I will keep in my special book of cuttings.
Hugs,
Carol xx

DK & The Fluffies said...

Binkies! DKM, get cooking!

the flour loft said...

I just love the way you have illustrated your recipe.. the carrot cake sounds very tempting.Can i come to tea?
ginny
x

Cowboys & Custard said...

Hello CR and Jo
I happen to love carrot cake above all others.. and would love to try out our recipe.. thank you!
I don't suppose you would do mail order cake slices.. for emergencies!!????
Give CR my regards..
Michelexx

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS ... said...

Hi Captain Rupert, hop(e) you are OK today. I have left you an award over on my blog, I thought you deserved one, just hop over to pick it up! x

Keithius said...

Tried your carrot cake recipe; it was delicious! Thank you for sharing it!

日月神教-向左使 said...

av女優,aio,a片,日本a片,色情a片,成人影城,A片下載,情色,色情網站,色情影片,嘟嘟情人色網,成人網站,18成人,成人圖片區,成人貼圖站,微風成人,做愛,成人短片,性愛,三級片,無碼,a漫,h漫,自拍貼圖,85cc免費影片,走光,成人電影,成人影片,A片,A片下載,情色貼圖,情色,色情,a片,a片,a片