Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh dear....

I have been having huge problems with our broadband, which has mainly not been working at all. I have even had to resort to using the Dial up to run a few Internet type errands. Its been very frustrating with trying to speak to the broadband people and going round in circles and time consuming. I think it might nearly be sorted with some help from the engineer looking at our line yesterday. We live in the middle of nowhere and its a very long line so we are lucky to get any connection at all. I thought it might of fixed its self while we have been on holiday in France the last two weeks.

Any way I have paintings and photos and ideas to share but I'm on the laptop at the moment and can't get to them at the moment as I have rearranged all the wires in the house.

I'm sorry to post with out any pictures, it somehow seems a little bare and not right. I just wanted to let you know I am still here after my rather sporadic blogging over the last few months.


Back soon with pictures.


Joanna and Captain Rupert

xx

13 comments:

June said...

So glad to hear you are fine, and that blogging will resume as soon as possible :o)
I have missed Captain Rupert's antics and I sadly said goodbye to my own elderly bunny a few weeks ago, and need some bunny comfort.

LOUISE said...

Hi Jo, we have been having terrible trouble with our broadband too, with AOL, as they have changed over to another network. I dread to think of how many hours we have been on the phone, going around in circles getting nowhere. I can completely sympathise with your dilemma. Otherwise I am so glad everything is OK with you and look forward to seeing your latest projects soon. Bye for now. x

divakitty said...

Glad to hear you and the Captain are doing well!

Libbys Blog said...

Glad to see you blogging again, look forward to the pics when you can post them!!!
Broadband can be such a pain!!!

Amanda said...

I have missed you - been wondering how you all were!! Glad to hear its the broadband that's been keeping you offline and not something nasty!

natural attrill said...

Isnt it such a pain to have these tech problems, I hope you get it all sorted soon. I am looking forward to seeing some new paintings and photo's.
Kind regards,
Penny.

Rabbits' Guy said...

Totally bare ... need pix! Always so great! Good luck and show them when you can!

Chrissy said...

I've been clicking on your blog nearly every day, hoping you're all OK. Good news to see a new entry, even if it was pictureless!
I hope your problems with broadband come right soon.
Looking forward to seeing some more of your lovely work.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Connections can be very trying, especially when they are bad. Will try to be patient, knowing you are going to put up pictures when you can. Two weeks in France sounds great!

carolyn said...

Joanna I know just what you mean about broadband, we've been having all sorts of problems and it can drive you quite nuts can't it?

Jess said...

Glad to see you're still here! I look forward to you getting your interweb fixed so we can see your lovely pics!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

come backs when you can we is waiting ~the fluffy tribe and rabbie and jane

日月神教-向左使 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站